Newsdelivers.com – Facebook, apart from being a place to share stories, is also a place for buying and selling online. Yes, there are Facebook users who like to sell through status or by creating a Facebook group. With this FB group, it will be easier for you to sell or search for goods.
Usually this FB group is adjusted to the goods being sold or the community that makes it. Have you ever done buying and selling on Facebook? Searching for various items ranging from household furniture, electronic goods and so on becomes easier, you know. You can also transact directly with the owner of this item.
But have you ever seen weird stuff for sale on Facebook? How can you not be eccentric, the goods that are sold have a lot of minuses. If it doesn’t affect you too much, it’s okay, but if this row of items for sale is sure to make you shake your head.
Collected brilio.net from the Instagram account @meme.wkwk, Saturday (25/9), here are 13 funny FB statuses selling goods but there are many minuses that make me really surprised.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
1. Hmm, it doesn’t matter how this guy has his guitar broken.
2. Do you really want to buy a used well? How do you move it?
3. Do you think the crack is like this, does it affect you?
4. Sometimes when people sell, they like to joke.
5. It’s better to make your own trumpet instead of buying used.
6. So if you buy a TV but there’s no sound, it’s like watching a mime show, isn’t it?
7. If you buy things that are sold on Facebook, you have to be careful.
8. Hmm, the downside is that it’s better not to buy it…
9. You’re already badly damaged, how come you can still play?
10. It seems that those who sell cellphones on Facebook are weird.
11. Don’t be fooled into buying a cracked cellphone like this.
12. Duh, the minus is like the sound itself, isn’t it scary?
13. Wow, the ‘gecko’ is okay even though it can’t climb.