Newsdelivers.com – Cell phone users do have their own way of making themselves happy. With attractive offers from their cell phones, they can do and change anything they want. Whether it’s their freedom in choosing wallpapers, changing themes, even more interestingly, they can create attractive live wallpapers as they wish.
If you don’t know, live wallpaper is basically a wallpaper that has several forms of animation that users can choose freely. There are free and paid live wallpapers, depending on the operating system used.
If you are one of those who don’t know how to make a live wallpaper, this article can be useful for you to read. Quoted brilio.net from various sources on Friday (24/9), here are 7 easy steps to make live wallpapers for Android and iOS users.
How to make a live wallpaper on Android.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
photo: Pexels/@Rob Eradus
Although Android does not offer a built-in live wallpaper like iOS, users can still access similar functions through third-party live wallpaper applications. This is where Google Play comes into play.
Users can view and download applications that support making live wallpapers such as Idutchsolutions’ Video Live Wallpaper, GIF Live Wallpaper, Walloop’s Live Wallpapers HD & Backgrounds 4k/3D, and many more. Muzei Live Wallpaper and Forest Live Wallpaper include other popular live wallpaper apps.
To make your favorite live wallpaper, consider the following easy steps:
1. Once you have downloaded the app of your choice, open the app and tap on Gallery. Select the video you want to use to make the live wallpaper.
2. Select the settings you like to set as live wallpaper. There’s an Audio Play option as well, but to save more battery, it’s best to avoid this. From here, you can loop the video, so it will play non-stop. Select Rotate Video Screen so that your live wallpaper remains active even when you open the application.
3. After selecting the desired settings, click on Set Live Wallpaper and you are done.
How to make a live wallpaper on iOS.
photo: Pexels/@[email protected] Dua
For iPhone 6S users or the latest models, you can create live wallpapers on your iPhone natively without having to download applications from outside. The reason is that the iPhone 6S and later models (excluding the first generation iPhone SE) allow users to take live photos and enable 3D or Haptic Touch.
Live photos referred to here are short video clips that allow users to edit and choose good frames for their photos. These live photos can also function as live wallpapers.
To find out how to make a live wallpaper on iOS 13 and iOS 14, see the following steps:
1. Tap Settings, then select Wallpaper.
2. Select Choose a New Wallpaper, then scroll until you find Live Photos.
3. From there, you just have to choose the photo you like. Make sure Live Photos is set to On mode.
4. Finish by pressing the Set button and choose whether you want to set it as Lock Screen only or for Home Screen as well. (Note: If you select Home Screen too, the wallpaper will not move).
Once this is done, you will have a nice live wallpaper on your Lock Screen when you tap and hold on the image.