Newsdelivers.com – Ria Ricis’s love for pink and the Japanese cartoon character, Hello Kitty, is unquestionable. From the first until now, he often collects various cute knick-knacks related to this pink cat cartoon.
Not only the knick-knacks, Ria Ricis even conceptualized her private room with that theme. Starting from wallpaper, bed sheets, to other all-Hello Kitty furniture.
In fact, when Ria Ricis decided to occupy a new house, the concept of her room was not much different from before. Through his YouTube channel, he shows a portrait of his private room with a Hello Kitty collection that makes you gawk.
Curious? Following brilio.net summarized from YouTube Ricis Official, portrait of Ria Ricis’s room in the old and new houses on Thursday (23/9).
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
1. Well, this is a portrait of Ria Ricis’s room in her old house. Like Hello Kitty, Ria Ricis put a bed sheet with a pink cartoon cat. The room is really girly, isn’t it?
2. Her love of pink can be seen in her room decor. Here are the knick-knacks on Ricis’s bed. In addition to the art board, he also decorated small pink lights.
3. Ricis’ wardrobe at the front has a mirror. This mirror makes the room look more spacious.
4. Save space, Ria Ricis put the LED TV on the wall. The room looks spacious and neatly arranged. Then in the corner there is a hanger as a place for his bag collection.
5. After moving to a new house, Ria Ricis’s room looks more spacious. This room seems to carry the pink Hello Kitty concept.
6. All the fashion items for everyday use, the sister of Oki Setiana Dewi arranged very neatly.
7. Ria Ricis also has a large collection of Hello Kitty dolls. He put it in a special cupboard in his room.
8. In fact, for the wallpaper, Ria Ricis also chose the Hello Kitty nuance according to her liking.
9. Not much different for furniture such as wardrobes and dressing tables. Ria Ricis chose a pink color with a Hello Kitty cartoon image.