Newsdelivers.com – Online shopping has become a lifestyle for today’s generation. How are you not? Online shopping makes it easier for you to fulfill your needs. Yes, although there are some drawbacks, but yes, you don’t have to bother going to conventional stores. In addition, the choice of goods and shops is also more extensive. The price is also cheaper than offline stores.
Online shopping is incomplete if you don’t interact with the seller. Yes, as a buyer you definitely want to ensure the availability of goods and also their quality. Fortunately, there is a chat feature that you can take advantage of. So you can chat with the seller directly.
But there’s something unique about this conversation. Sometimes the seller is also eccentric. When I reply to the chat, I don’t know if I’m focused or what, but it’s actually really weird. Even those who read it will be confused by the answer.
Collected brilio.net from the Instagram account @newdramaolshop, Thursday (23/9), here are 11 online shop seller chat replies that confuse buyers.
YOU MAY LIKE THIS
1. So what do you mean? What’s ready is empty, what about it?
2. It seems that the seller is no longer focused on replying to the chat.
3. Hmm, it’s confusing, is it time to sell expired ones.
4. This is equally eccentric between the seller and the buyer.
5. I’m already happy with the buyer, but this is how it fell.
6. Duh, if it’s like this, it makes me curious to hear the story.
7. Indeed, sometimes sellers and buyers of online shops just come up with ideas.
8. They said it was already sold, but how come this is still the size.
9. He said it was free, it turned out to be paid, that’s just what it was.
10. His intention was to buy, but he thought he wanted to steal someone’s husband.
11. It’s a really useless conversation, have you ever experienced it?